Grade II listed building Levita House is located between Euston and St. Pancras in London. Built in 1930–31 it consists of a 7-storey section with wings enclosing a grand courtyard. Commissioned by London Borough of Camden and working with LUC landscape architects, this interpretation project looked to create a series of colourful artworks to complement the new planting and infrastructure by LUC. Working with the residents, they created a series of designs which were translated into artworks practical for the thermo plastic installation. The result is a series of community artworks embedded around the courtyard bringing splashes of colour. fabrication and installation by Standard 8.